See Jenn Run

Monday, September 27, 2004

Other great causes...

Some of my other charitable interests include:

The American Red Cross. Give Blood, Save a Life. I've been donating regularly for seven years now.

Red Cross Platelet Apheresis. Donate platelets, save a life even faster! This is more time consuming, but they make you as comfortable as possible. I've caught up on quite a few movies I hadn't seen while donating platelets. You can donate more often and help even more people. There have been shortages lately, so please call 1-800-GIVELIFE to find out about donation centers in your area!

Locks of Love. I cut eleven inches off my hair in August and donated the ponytail to this group who makes wigs for kids who need them.



If you've got others in mind you'd like me to add, click on the Comments section below and let me know!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home