See Jenn Run

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Lynnhaven Mall Fundraising

Since I've got several things going on over the next few weeks at Lynnhaven Mall, I figured I'd better make a section of the site devoted to them so visitors can find out more. :)

Friday, Nov. 26 (The Busiest Shopping Day of the Year!), my TNT mentor Cathi and I will be wrapping gifts at the new Barnes & Noble at Lynnhaven Mall, from 10:00-4:00. Hopefully it will be a productive day!

I'm also selling tickets to Lynnhaven Mall’s Festival of Giving, “The Best of the Season in a Single Evening. ” 7 pm–10 pm, Sunday, December 12. That evening, the mall will be open only to ticket holders who will enjoy short lines and small crowds right in the heart of the hectic holiday shopping season. About 40 participating stores in the mall will offer free gifts and/or major discounts to ticket holders, and 100% of the $5 ticket price goes to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Call or email me to buy a ticket! (757 615-7352 or zunshyn@hotmail.com.)

That same day, Sunday, Dec. 12, I will also be at the Lynnhaven location of Uno's (Pizzeria Uno Chicago Grill) all day for a fund-sharing event. 20% of all sales I bring in that day will go toward my fundraising. Come in for lunch or dinner and bring a flyer (or ask me for one when you get there) to give your server, and 20% of your bill will go to The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

I've still got quite a way to go to meet my fundraising goal, so I hope you'll consider helping out by Donating Online Here or taking part in one of the fundraising events above!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home